Learning Your Way Around
- Do you offer any sales? Yes, we know that skilled shoppers are always on the lookout for a sale, especially when it comes to scoring big on high-end boutique clothing. There’s never too much of a good thing, right? Be sure to check our Last Chance Sale section to see what deals we have going on at our online clothing boutique for women.
- Do you have any wholesale showrooms where I can see your clothing in person? Yes, we have showrooms in Los Angeles, New York, Dallas, New England, Atlanta, Chicago, Florida, and Puerto Rico. Please send us an inquiry by email: email@example.com for more information
- Can I stay connected with your brand on social media? Yes, Kay Celine is active on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram. Check us out today!
A Smooth Checkout
How do I know what size to order? To make sure that your order fits you just the way you like, please use the following sizing chart as a general guideline. If you would like to find out more information on a specific piece at our online clothing boutique for women, contact our customer service department.
Size Bust Waist Hips XS (0/2) 32 24 34 S (2/4) 34 26 36 M (4/6) 36 28 38 L (6/8) 38 30 40 XL (8/10) 40 32 42
- What are my payment options? To make the checkout process as easy as it can be, we’re happy to accept all major credit cards.
- Is my personal information safe when I’m using your website? Yes, of course! It’s against our company policy to share, sell, rent or trade your personal information with any third party companies and we stand firmly behind our practices.
- When can I expect my purchase to ship? Any in stock item will ship within 48 hours, excluding weekends, and any items ordered over the weekend can be expected to ship come Monday.
- What are my delivery options? Deliveries will be made via UPS flat rate for ground, 2-day, and overnight shipping, as long as order do not exceed the size and weight restrictions. If your order does exceed the guidelines, please contact us today for more information.
How to Care for Our Designer Clothing
- How can I wash your beaded tops? In general, it’s always best to hand wash or dry clean our beaded garments, but please refer to the care label on each garment for specific instructions.
- What do I do if a bead falls off? Each of our beaded garments come with extra beads in case they are needed for a repair. We suggest that you take the garment and the replacement beads to a local tailor or dry cleaner to request a repair. However, if you need any further guidance or have any additional questions about our online boutique for women, our customer service department is here to help.